11 Inverness Circuit
Location Location...Perfectly positioned in prime location overlooking Cecil Hills lakes, parklands and infamous walkways this property will not disappoint. Set on a 755 square meter block of land, this single storey residence was built for everyday family living and comfort. It is excellent for entertaining and recreation. Only a short walk to Cecil Hills Shopping Village, Primary and High Schools. You can feed the ducks from your front yard ...
The home features;
- 5 bedrooms with robes and an ensuite to the main with an additional study room.
- Spacious formal lounge and dining rooms, meals and family rooms, and a generous rumpus room that opens up to outdoor alfresco areas and a sparkling inground pool.
- Master kitchen that has been renovated with generous bench space, fitted with quality stone tops, stainless steel 900mm cooktop, oven appliances and an abundance of storage space.
- Renovated main bathroom & double lockup garage and ducted Air conditioning throughout.
- Extras Include; ducted vacuum, back to base security system and plantation shutters in formal living areas.
The children will love the park being directly across the road. A rare opportunity to call this property your home!